Welcome! Hoşgeldingiz!

This is for our dear friends and family who have been following our lives over the past 12 years. We hope you will enjoy seeing pictures and hearing stories of our life "Overseas."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

He Will Carry Me

I just love this song by Mark Shultz, so it now plays first on my Playlist. Here are the words. Hope they bless you as they have blessed me.

I call, You hear me
I've lost it all
And it's more than I can bear
I feel so empty
You're strong
I'm weary
I'm holding on
But I feel like giving in
But still You're with me

Chorus:
And even though I'm walking through
The valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him
Whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone
And I've been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will
Ever need
And He will carry me

I know I'm broken
But You alone
Can mend this heart of mine
You're always with me

(Chorus)

And even though I feel so lonely
Like I've never been before
You never said it would be easy
But you'd see me through
The storm

No comments:

Post a Comment